Wednesday 1 April 2009

Kawaii

Dear God. I've just discovered the adorable world of Kawaii. Literally translating to mean 'cute' or 'pet', it's basically a term for cute little japanese things. I was browsing the stationary on Lady Luck when I found this adorbale notebook:

And I saw that one reviewer has described it as 'Kawaii'. Intrigued, I googled and found a whole world of cuteness. I am now convinced that my life will not be complete until everything I own is shaped like an ice cream with a cute face.


Shop Kawaii has the most amazing and extensive array of cute things I've ever seen. It's a collection of every adorble japanese cartoon product imaginable, from bookmarks to toilet roll holders. Well worth a look. And THESE are the most amazing things I've ever seen. That's right, they even managed to make pee and poo look cute. Incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment