Wednesday 8 April 2009

Bobs bobs bobs


Apologies for the lack of posts. I've moved home and it's taken a few days to sort everything out. And in a HUGE 'new me' twist I'm getting the chop. That's right - a bob. 'How very two years ago' I hear you cry. And you'd be right. I half-heartedly trawled the web for any scrap of fashion credibilty the bob might have left post-Katy Holmes. This was very unsuccessful, but to be honest, I don't really care.

I like that it's not 'cool'. I spend alot of time trying to run away from what's cool in order to avoid looking like the fashion victim that I know I am at heart. My rule is, once a trend reaches Heat/More/Look magazines etc I must move on. With this in mind I relish and look forward to my 'so-uncool-that-its-cool' bob.

No comments:

Post a Comment