Saturday 28 March 2009

The story of little grey rabbit

I was happy in my little bubble. I have lovely friends, a lovely boyfriend, a loving family and a comfortable job with my mother that fits around my university schedule.

I was happy in my little bubble until I suddenly realised that I hate what I'm studying and I'm really not much good at it.

So here I am, dropping out. This is unfamiliar territory for me, I've always been the girl who managed to do quite well at almost everything, without ever having to try too hard. I coast by quite comfortably in life, not really ever having to think about the future.

But now I've cast myself out into the world of work, with no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life. All i know is that I want to be in the city, in the hustle and bustle and thrill of it all. In the beating heart of England.

So this is my blog; a written and photographic record of my journey to 'find myself' and find a passion for something which I might just be able to make money from. This is both my diary and my inspiration; I hope that as I add and add various bits and bobs that I find exciting, they will point me towards a suitable career path.

Please let me know if you have a similar blog, and I will post a link to yours on my sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment